Monday, May 23, 2011

Consulting... All in the Name of Design

                                     

So I don't think I officially announced it...but I recently took on a new position, in my professional career, as a Design Consultant at Furnitureland South! For those of you who don't know, FLS is the "World's Largest Home Furnishings Showroom". With over 1.2 million square feet of showroom space, Furnitureland features most of the world's best furniture manufacturers ( We literally have hundreds of manufacturers to choose from). I get to help people plan and create their dream homes... and I have quite the pallete to work from! From Bedroom sets, Outdoor Furniture, Rugs, Living Room, Dining, Accessories, Home Entertainment, Office, Kids Furniture, to well, believe ir or not there's even more. You should head on over and check us out. And if you want your home to look like pages out of a magazine...well, you know who to call!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love when you comment! thanks for joining in!