Monday, January 17, 2011

Looking Back...

Looking back at last year, while looking ahead to what will happen in 2011, Im so happy that no matter what this year brings I have my wonderful soulmate by my side. I wanted to take sometime to look over the highlights of last year... and to also document those highlights on my blog, since I was way to overwhelmed and busy last year to start my blog!
These are our engagment pictures taken in March of 2010 ( Matt popped the question February 13 at the Proximity! I will blog about that in a Valentine blog coming soon!). We were so lucky to get to work with Lucy Clement. I know we will be using her in the future to capture all of life's happy moments. She is sooo talented... check out her blog and the post on our session here.

The first grouping is my favorite collection from the day.  They were taken outside a modern home store (that I LOVE) in downtown Greensboro called area.









The entire session was shot downtown. Lucy has such great vision...I didnt even know these buildings were back here off Elm street! (And even if I did, I would never be able to see the potential the way she does.)









LOVE these alley way shots...





We stopped by the Mellow Mushroom...Where we ate on our first date ;)





It started raining... no problem! we took cover under this construction site!


... And then the elevator in the garage...




The sun came out for the last few shots...that I adore!



Thanks Lucy! You're the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment

i love when you comment! thanks for joining in!