Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Bring on the brushes!

I just found a crazy good deal on some canvases while searching for a new sketchbook. Ive been wanting to get back into painting as another realm of my design process.  So Ive made the step to purchase (maybe more than enough) canvases, now I just need to invest in some good paint, and even better brushes. So excited to start spreading my thoughts and visions in color all over those crisp white canvases!


Check out DickBlick to indulge in some canvases of your own ( at a ridiculously low price)!

                                       
  {Image provided by freelancefolder.com}

4 comments:

  1. something about paint brushes especially used paint brushes I absolutely adore!

    http://www.annawithlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across your blog today and I can't stop reading. Just stunning!

    xx

    antoinettemusik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Id love it if you became a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just checked out the site and can't believe their prices!! Can't wait to paint! I have a few I'm working on now!

    ReplyDelete

i love when you comment! thanks for joining in!