Wednesday, January 12, 2011

818 Interior Feature...My Fabulous Bent Plywood Thonet Chairs



Love this chair! My mom found it for nearly nothing downtown in Memphis. Shes always bringing me wonderful treasures...always keeping her eyes open for me! And better yet she found not one but 3! Two of them look like this one. The other's seat is straight in the front rather than being curved. Right now I have the two that match on either side of the bookshelf in my living room and the "odd" one in the office. They are sooo comfortable too. One day Id like to use them at the dining table. Im trying to hunt down more info on them...no luck so far, except for this image on apartment therapy....





I love me some chairs ;) You can never have enough greatly designed chairs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love when you comment! thanks for joining in!