Friday, January 25, 2013

Let's Try This Again.

Oh my goodness. Sweet little blog of mine how I have missed you. No excuses, I just have not been blogging at all as you can tell. I have posted quite often over at MMID, where I work as an Interior Designer, so feel free to catch up with me over there.

I really do love blogging here and sharing my design finds, interests, and ideas. I'm hoping to blog more regularly again. 2013 is looking promising so I think I might just make it happen.
Here are some happenings to show proof I'm still here:

So...In short...
Nora dressed up like a hot dog, which she loved.

 
We carved a pumpkin (which died approximately 48 hours later.)

oops.



 Celebrated Karmyn's birthday Halloween style.

 



















 We also celebrated Thanksgiving a little early with my fam in town. How 'bout those turkey legs?

 The wing back is getting great use...it's where i am sitting now to write this!

Of course the dogs do join me on occasion.

 Then Christmas came, and we decked the house.





 We visited Sunset Hills in Greensboro for the ball lights hanging in the sky. So magical.
Crafts were made.

Cards were created.

 We had an elf, Jingles, visit us for December.



Treats were made.

And treats were packaged.

 I made my own treat tags this year!



Then we took a road trip to Memphis for Christmas.


 
{photography by pictures of silver}

We had a big Davis picture made.
 Houses were erected.



 Then in late January (last weekend) it snowed! 
This weekend we are getting ice, which I may add is not as fun.

Hopefully I won't fall off the cliff again but if I do...just look for me on my facebooktwitterinstagrampinterest, or last resort linkedin. Im around. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

i love when you comment! thanks for joining in!