Monday, January 3, 2011

its a new year!

Its a New Year! (and i am so excited about it!) Although 2010 was the greatest year of my life...{graduated college in december of 09, got a full time design job, engagement on valentine's, wedding in august, and bought first home...which happens to be my dream-house!}...I have high hopes for 2011. I love the fresh start of the year {resolutions, dreams, prayers}.  I always look to the new year to start new things {diets, jobs, projects} like many others I am sure. Im hoping this year that Ill be able to really build up my business, launch 2 websites {portfolio & new shop}, and blog daily ( hopefully ill make new blog friends as well!) So heres to 2011...Cant wait to see what is yet to come!


Photo Courtesy of www.sky-wallpaper.com
Photo Edits by me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love when you comment! thanks for joining in!