Saturday, February 18, 2012

Tough & Cold Industrial meets Soft & Warm Feminine!


When I spotted this image on Pinterest, it really grabbed my attention. Im not much of a pink girl, but Im all about some contrast. This interior, in itself, is very industrial, raw, and some what cold. Full of various wooden textures, as well as those of metallic, brick and concrete. However the added elements are not those that one might to expect to find in this type of interior. 

 Tones of Pink, soft fur, shiny lacquer, and sparkling crystals shine against the clean slate of this interior. 

Gorgeous right?!



LOVE this Fridge...the pink looks perfect on this retro model.


{For more great inspiration interior images, please follow me on Pinterest... just click here!}

{All images courtesy of Fresh Home}

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that mix! And I am a pink girl aswell... industrial and soft, love the mix.
    thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Johanna! Please follow along...Id love to have your input on the blog! I love your pages!
    Best,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete

i love when you comment! thanks for joining in!