Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Preparing to do a Photo Wall

{source}

I have been working on some projects over the last couple of months to be displayed on a wall in our den that I have recently emptied of its photo frames in perpetration of its "destiny" to become a photo/art wall. Now that all of my projects are completed, its time to do the installation. Ah, I wish it were that easy. If you want something done right... you have got to prepare, a lesson that it took me a long time to learn. So this afternoon it'll be me, a ruler, level, straight edge, a pencil, some craft paper and all of my work. Here are some great photo walls to stare at until I can show off mine!










the end. 



2 comments:

  1. loved this post! I so want a photo wall in our house!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bethany! I'll help you sometime if you ever want to do one!

    ReplyDelete

i love when you comment! thanks for joining in!