Monday, February 20, 2012

The Long Forgotten Snow


Well, as I was saying last night, it finally snowed for the first time this winter in Greensboro. I awoke this morning to my room glowing with a light I knew could only come from that special way the sun reflects off a yard a freshly fallen snow.
When I pulled back the curtains from our floor to ceiling wall of windows in our living room, which over looks our wooded back yard, I was greeted by the sun shining through the trees and onto the glistening snow. Simply Beautiful.


Of course the drive way and roads were completely melted.


But the yards were still blanketed.


 I love how snow piles up...its so crisp and soft. It makes everything so pretty and gives new perspectives.


The dogs were loving it too... even little Nora who is so small. I wish I could have stayed home and played with them in it today. But at least I captured this special winter's morning with a few photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love when you comment! thanks for joining in!