Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Spring is here!


{sources found: herehere, here, here, here, and here}


Don't we all just LOVE spring? I mean how can you not? Everything is so fresh and new! It just screams optimism! I know it has definitely been screaming encouragement and cheerfulness my way!
Well during this time of the year I always look forward to the switching of the wardrobes ... packing the sweaters and pulling out the dresses! And of course its always fun to add a few cute new items to your collection. Here are some that I wouldn't mind if they just dropped in to my closet!
1.  Tie-Shoulder Tiered Sundress from Old Navy in White Ikat Print...I love airy sundresses in cute sunny prints. This one has great details and its on sale for $25 online!
2. Merona Emeline Braided Flat Sandals in Coral. Ohhh how beachy are these? From Target.
3. You've gotta have some color... on your face too! Why not add it on with some bronzer from Benefit, "Hoola".
4.  I love having brightly colored toes during flip-flop weather... and we all know how much I love Orange! Im definitely adoring this color (and the name) by OPI, "A Good Man-darin is Hard to Find".
5. For me, a big bag is a must. But if its an awesome color... even better! Oh and tassels and fringe are in for spring hand bags! Try this one, Glove Leather Zip Top Hobo Bag with Stud Accents in Sunny Yellow by B. Makowsky.

1 comment:

i love when you comment! thanks for joining in!