Monday, December 20, 2010

Getting Back in the groove...

                                                                          
I have been away from my blog for quite a while...too long! It wasn't by choice though. Moving is a horrible process for me. Its consumed my life really. We've been painting, rewiring, unpacking, organizing, hanging, lighting, and decorating like crazy! My awesome parents and little brother came in town to help...we could have never got done what we did without them. They were awesome, working daylight to dark. Matt, Karmyn and I love our new home ( and so do Eli & Nora!). We even got a few inches of snow our first weekend there....






                                    
Ill be posting pictures of our new home soon...I just want every room to be just right before I document the "final"....I'll post the be-fore's too. Im ready to start my designing back up and going at it hard. So excited and inspired by the thought of a fresh new year...Look at 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love when you comment! thanks for joining in!